Close this search box.
TradesAi Banner TradesAi Banner

Astra Capital Funding Review

Astra Capital Funding Review

Trading Platforms at Astra Capital Funding

Astra Capital Funding provides two trading platforms: MT4 and Astra X.

Range of Instruments by Astra Capital Funding

Astra Capital Funding has many trading instruments on offer, including forex, energy markets, metals, indices, and cryptocurrencies.

Tradable InstrumentLeverage







Forex Pairs


Payment Methods at Astra Capital Funding

At Astra Capital Funding, they accept convenient payment methods, including Stripe and Credit card/Crypto through Coinbase Commerce. For withdrawals, choose from Cryptocurrency, Bank transfers, or use Revolut. The deposits will be visible on your trading account almost instantly.  

Available Account Sizes at Astra Capital Funding 

Company is offering 8 different funding account types ranging from $5k-$200k. Astra Capital Funding automatically suspends any account that remains inactive for 30 days.

Challenge Size$5,000$6,000$6,000$10,000$15,000$15,000$25,000$25,000$25,000$50,000$50,000$50,000$100,000$100,000$100,000$200,000
Phase 1 profit target8%8%2.5%8%8%2.5%8%2.5%8%8%2.5%8%8%2.5%8%8%
Phase 2 profit target5%5%N/A5%5%N/A5%N/A5%5%N/A5%5%N/A5%5%
Max daily loss5%5%5%5%5%5%5%5%5%5%5%5%5%5%5%5%
Max total loss10%10%10%10%10%10%10%10%10%10%10%10%10%10%10%10%
Minimum trading daysUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Maximum trading daysUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited

Profit Split Structure at Astra Capital Funding 

The Astra Capital Funding profit split is 80/20. You receive 80% of profits, with Astra Capital Funding getting the remaining 20%.

Targeting Profits with Astra Capital Funding 

Astra Capital Funding sets an initial profit target of 8% during the 1st phase. Following this, you will need to reach a 5% profit target in the 2nd phase. This is structured as a test of skill rather than relying on luck, demonstrating that the initial 8% gain was not a fluke but your skillset.

Daily Loss and Drawdown Rules at Astra Capital Funding 

At Astra Capital Funding, the maximum daily loss is capped at 5%. In terms of the overall account balance, the loss limit is kept at 10%.

Minimum and Maximum Days for Trading at Astra Capital Funding

Unlimited. At Astra Capital Funding, there are no time limits when you trade on your challenge account and during the evaluation process.

Astra Capital Funding Challenges

Astra Capital Funding has a 2-phase challenge on all account types.

Pricing for Challenges

One Phase Challenge

Account AmountOld PriceNew Price

Two Phase Challenge

Account AmountOld PriceNew Price

Fees and Commission Structure

Trading InstrumentCommission Fee
FOREX$5 per lot
INDICES$0 per lot
CRYPTO$0 per lot

Refund Conditions at Astra Capital Funding

At Astra Capital Funding, your fees can be refunded, but only after successful completion of both Phase 1 and Phase 2. You’ll see this refund by the time of your 4th profit withdrawal request.

Free Trials at Astra Capital Funding

There are no free trials at Astra Capital Funding. 

How Often Does Astra Capital Funding Prop Firm Pay Traders?

The payouts are set as monthly. So every 30-days you can withdraw your earned profits deducted by 20% that stay with Astra Capital Funding. 

The Good and Bad of Astra Capital Funding


  • Free Retries
  • 24h Payouts
  • Giveaways
  • Good Customer Support
  • No hidden rules


  • New prop firm

Astra Capital Funding FAQ

How can you request a payout?

To request a payout at Astra Capital Funding, you need to select the trading account on the dashboard, and choose your payment method.

How long can you be inactive on a trading account?

30 days. After this period, your account will be deleted.

Is there a second chance, “Free Retry”?

Yes and No. A free retry option is available only during a challenge and if you haven’t broke any major rules. 
Funded accounts don’t get a free retry option.

News Trading during the expert phase (also known as funded)

You can keep the trades open during news releases and over weekends. Your earnings won’t count from trades opened within 4 minutes before and after the news.

Can you sign up for multiple challenges?

Yes. you can sign up for multiple challenges at Astra Capital Funding. The total funded capital across all challenges can’t go over $400k.

Copyright © 2024 | All Rights Reserved